This version of Doom looks interesting.
Update 6 forDOOM Eternalisavailable today, highlightedbythe arrivalof afree next-genconsoleupgradefor all current owners ofDOOM Eternal.
This nextgenupdateincludesimprovedvisuals, increased performance,support forraytracing,4K resolution at 60 frames per second,and a new 120 FPS mode for console players.Update 6 also includes the newTarasNabadMaster Level as well as a new BATTLEMODEarena, free for all players.
WATCHnew footage ofDOOM Eternalrunningonnext-gen:
Xbox Series X: youtu.be
PlayStation 5: youtu.be
Update 6 highlights: youtu.be
See below for a breakdown of the graphical modes that have now been added for each system:
Xbox Series X
- Three New Graphics Modes
- Ray Tracing Mode running at 1800p/60FPS
- Performance Mode running at 1800p/120FPS
- Balanced Mode running at 4K/60FPS
- HDR 10 in any Graphics Mode
- Ultra-Quality Style Graphics Settings
- Cross-Gen BATTLEMODE support withXboxOne
- Variable Refresh Rate
- Variable Rate Shading
Xbox Series S
- Two New Graphics Modes
- Performance Mode running at 1080p/120FPS
- Balanced Mode running at 1440p/60FPS
- HDR 10 in any…
View original post 222 more words